Who We Are
Optimum Patient Care (OPC) Australia Pty Ltd was founded in April 2017 as an independent social enterprise following in the footsteps of the OPC UK model in supporting patient care and research.
Our holistic approach to maximise patient’s outcomes in primary care covers three categories of service provided at no cost to general practitioners and healthcare professionals;
- Independent Educational Activities – OPC Australia is committed to providing state of the art accredited educational activities with the objective of standardising knowledge in patient care.
- Asthma Review – The OPC Asthma Review tool helps caregivers to set their own standards of care assisting with clinical improvement in a long-term relationship.
- Research initiatives – Optimum Patient Care offers a diverse range of research support options designed to equip primary care practitioners with the resources required to successfully deliver clinical trials and research that makes a difference to their patients.
OPC’s Core Values are:
- Excellence in our services
- Passion and determination
- Hard-work and appreciation
- Simplicity and communication
- Integrity and transparency
As a social enterprise, our nature aligns with the framework of Social Responsibility in terms of providing services to the medical community to support patient care and ethically approved research.
Our academic contributions include contribution of data to academic research organisations