Is supporting world-class research and improving lives of patients something you are passionate about?
Our dynamic and internationally recognised research company Optimum Patient Care Australia is looking for a highly motivated Systems Analyst to join our team.
The successful candidate will oversee the technical aspects of the marketing strategy for OPC Australia as well as other organisations within our international network. Key activities will include coordinating the technical delivery of the organisational brands, website development and graphic design.
The role will also encompass the provision of analytical services to the OPCA and international research and quality improvement programs through participation in practitioners’ recruitment, enhancing Quality Improvement Audits, and generation of patient questionnaires, Clinical Reports and Patient Level Reports.
This role will be based at our Brisbane office.
- Developing and maintaining websites for all OPC Australia and networked organisations based in Singapore and the UK.
- Reviewing, maintaining, and updating current software systems relevant to OPC service provision, particularly OPC Tools software.
- Writing and updating of training manuals for users of existing and newly developed software products in use by the OPC service.
- Support with the technical implementation of research projects and Quality Improvement Audits.
- Deploying functional solutions to maximise communication with practices.
- Facilitate recruitment of practices for OPC services and research projects.
- Support general practices upon request with patient recruitment for service delivery or implementation of research activities.
- Support with data extractions for service and projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Technology /Systems Analysis, OR relevant applied experienced.
Key skills & experience:
- Proven experience as a Systems Analyst
- Proven experience as a website Developer.
- Proficient use of R for report development and data research analysis.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience in the technical aspects of marketing and brand management
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Experience in delivering technical solutions in a health research setting.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, high attention to detail, and ability to work proactively on own initiative and with limited supervision.
- Experience of observational and pragmatic trials.
- Experience with primary and secondary care-based research studies.
- Ability to analyse and interpret health data.
Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role.