We are currently seeking candidates to fill a Medical Scientist role.
You will have the scope and capability to contribute to the development of our organisation’s medical quality improvement programs. The purpose of the role is to facilitate the translation of research data and quality improvement programs into clinical practice and improvement of patient care. The duties include assisting with drafting and reviewing documentation and publications, project coordination and liaison with project teams, as well as presentation to external stakeholders and conference participation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within an internationally recognised research organisation involved in the analysis and dissemination of real-life research from large-scale observational studies and pragmatic randomised controlled trials.
This role can be based in our UK (Cambridge or Norfolk), Singapore or Brisbane offices on a full or part time basis. For highly experienced individuals international remote working will be considered.
- To contribute to medical quality improvement programs
- To continually assess the benefit of our quality improvement programs to patients, and tailor the programs to maximise their real-life application in a clinical setting
- Review and contribute to scientific documents and publications (including proposals and reports)
- Review and complete presentations, abstracts and posters
- Communication and liaison with internal team across various global locations
- Liaison with study sponsors and steering committee experts
- Presentations and calls with external stakeholders
- Participation and presentations at international medical / scientific conferences
- Clinical background required, ideally a qualified medic. A post-graduate degree in Biological Sciences or respiratory nursing background would also be considered.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Clinical experience or scientific study in the field of respiratory medicine is an advantage
Experience and Key Skills
- Medical training and clinical background, with an interest in research and scientific studies
- Experience of health research projects
- Experience in scientific writing, publication of peer-review journal publications preferred
- Client relations, liaising with external parties internationally, strong leadership and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Contract and Salary
Starting salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
Immediate start is available.
Please send your CV with a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be required to undertake a remote skills test prior to interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.