Clinical Services Coordinator
The post holder is responsible for implementing high quality clinical audit programs and research in disease burdens and management for improved patient outcomes in Australia. The post holder will be the primary point of contact between OPC Australia and the GP practice, coordinating QI activities and data extraction processes
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the recruitment of GP practices nationwide across Australia
- Liaise with key stakeholders such as general practitioners and practice managers to coordinate and implement the audit program
- Create promotional materials for the program
- Provide a central point of contact with a thorough understanding of the program and processes
- Store and organise information in the record management system
- Work in an international team to deliver project outcomes
- Travel to various major cities to promote the OPCA programs
- Support the extraction of data from the GP systems to the OPCA database
- An undergraduate degree in public health/ pharmacy/nursing is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to present and convey concise information to key stakeholders
- Project management skills
- Must be highly organised to manage multiple practices
- An interest in clinical research and ideally experience with clinical audits
- Marketing/Sales experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in the healthcare and research sector is highly regarded
Contract and Salary
- Part-time and full-time roles are considered.
- Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Immediate start is available.
Please fill out the form in our careers page summarising your suitability for the role, and your CV to [email protected] Candidates will be required to undertake a remote skills test prior to the interview.