Clinical Services Coordinator
Is helping to improve the lives of patients something you are passionate about?
Our dynamic and internationally recognised research company Optimum Patient Care Australia (OPCA) has an exciting opportunity for a highly self-motivated Clinical Services Coordinator to build relationships with General Practitioners and respiratory specialists to implement our Clinical Review program throughout Australia.
Further information on our clinical review program can be found on our website https://optimumpatientcare.org.au/quality-improvement-2/asthma-clinical-review/
This is a fantastic opportunity to drive high quality clinical review programs in chronic disease management to improve patient outcomes in Australia. The Successful candidate will be engaging directly with general practitioners, respiratory specialists, and practice staff, therefore a clinical background or understanding of the workings of healthcare provision would be a distinct advantage..
- Manage the recruitment of general practitioners and specialist practices across Australia
- Liaise with key stakeholders such as general practitioners, respiratory specialists and practice managers to coordinate and implement the clinical review program
- Create promotional materials for the program
- Provide a central point of contact with a thorough understanding of the program and processes
- Store and organise information in the record management system
- Work in an international team to deliver project outcomes
- Opportunity to travel to various major cities to promote the OPCA programs
- Ability to present and convey concise information to key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Experience in the healthcare, research sector or Pharmacy is highly regarded
- project management skills
- Promotion/marketing experience is desirable
- An undergraduate degree in Pharmacy, Public Health, Health Science or other health related discipline are preferred.
- A professional environment where your contribution is recognised & valued
- Flexible work arrangement
- Work from home options
This is a full-time or part-time position with the expectation of flexible working hours.
Salary is negotiable based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org