Title: Audit Facilitator
We have an exciting opportunity for an Audit Facilitator to oversee and implement our Clinical Audit program throughout Australia. In this position you will gain invaluable experience within our innovative organisation which provides clinical review and reporting services, research support services (observational, database, clinical trials), data services and educational activities in practical disease management to health care professionals across the world.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with high attention to detail, strong time management skills, and most importantly an interest in clinical research.
- Manage the recruitment of GP practices nationwide across Australia
- Provide a central point of contact with a thorough understanding of the program and process
- Store and organise information in the record management system
- Liaise with key stakeholders such as GPs, practice managers, and funders to coordinate and implement the audit program
- Work in an international team to deliver project outcomes
- Travel to various major cities to promote the OPCA programs
- Create promotional materials for the program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present and convey concise information to key stakeholders
- Have, or have the ability to, learn project management skills
- Must be highly organised to manage multiple practices
- Experience in the healthcare and research sector is highly regarded
- Project administration skills will be highly regarded
Optimum Patient Care (OPC) has over 13 years of experience supporting primary care within the United Kingdom (UK) and in 2017 has expanded into Australia.
General practices collaborating with OPC contribute anonymised data to the OPC Research Database (OPCRD), enabling scientific research to better understand chronic diseases and improve health outcomes. Through analysis of extracts from OPCRD over 50 research publications have been supported to date.
OPC offers general practices opportunities to participate within ethically-approved research studies and provides a range of paid services for specialised audits, targeted research and educational activities. OPC also collaborates with pharmaceutical companies and academic institutions to facilitate, ethically approved, non-interventional clinical studies.
Further information can be found at www.optimumpatientcare.org.au.
The role is for a permanent full-time position. Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience. Immediate start is available.
If you are interested, please send your CV with a Cover Letter summarising your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.